Gratitude

Hi everyone. It's Sandie here and this is my first DT post for WOW! Embossing. Today I am sharing a card I made using some fabulous fluorescent powders and the Gratitude clear stamp set.

I'm not typically a Clean and Simple kinda crafter but I really wanted to show the fluorescent colours against a clean white background and I really love how the colours pop out. 


First I stamped the Gratitude sentiment and heat embossed it with Fluorescent Tickled Pink powder. Then I stamped/embossed the flower (Fluorescent Blue) and fern leaf (Fluorescent Green) and trimmed them out leaving a white border all around them. I adhered the leaf onto the card behind the sentiment, mounted the sentiment on 3D foam dots and adhered that to the card. Then I also mounted the flower onto 3D foam dots to ensure there  is loads of dimension.


To finish off I added some 3mm white pearls under the sentiment and in the centre of the flower. 

Well I do hope you enjoyed today's post. Thank you so much for dropping by and have a wonderful day. 

Sandie
xx

Comments

  1. I love clean and simple, and you've shown off the colours and stamps wonderfully :)
    Nice post too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s so very beautifull! I love the clear and simple look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the clean and simple look and the composition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment