Powder Pixies coming at ya on Super Bowl Sunday

Hi there everyone and Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Tricia here to share some projects from me & my awesome team. First up is Jamie Cripps darling Happy Birthday watering can and flowers. Here is what Jamie has to say about her project, "I stamped yellow cardstock with the Flowers stamp and then used the Suzy West Skyline Grey Puffy Embossing Powder (reg.) to emboss. Once the powder was cool, I punched out five circles and ten petal flowers. I cut spirals into the circle and rolled them to create the center of the flowers then used foam squares to combine all the pieces for each flower.Here designer Jenifer Cowles used Wow Embossing Powder in "Pastel Pink" on her card. She embossed it on 2 1/2" grosgrain ribbon giving it wonderful effect.


This darling little mini album is by designer Tanisha Long. Tanisha used Sour Lemon, Earth Tone Honey, Metallic Copper, and a mix of Earth Tone Pepper and Cotton Candy. She also used the WOW Call Me Stamp Set.

Tanisha shares a fun technique; "Did you know that you can mix your WOW colors? Sure can!! I mixed Earth Tone Pepper and Cotton Candy together and then added to my chipboard letters and heat embossed as I normally would. I love the speckled look."

Here, designer Linda Abadie has created a card using stamped background and embossed with Earthtone Pepper Regular and added a layer of patterned paper underneath it before machine stitch throughout the card. She added a chipboard that was embossed with Presidio Purple Regular and distressed using sand paper for accent. She added some paper flowers and ribbon. Leaves were embossed with Earthtone Olive Regular.

With CHA right behind us, I'd like to share how I used the embossing powders to help decorate our fabulous booth. My portion of the display was highlighting the "Candy Counter" collection. I used the colors in a variety ways, some of which are highlighted below.

She how vibrant the colors pop even on darker cardstock? Hope you enjoyed our projects that we shared with you today and thanks for stopping by! Please leave us a comment as we LOVE to read and hear what you think.

Comments

Post a Comment