Wedding Frame & Invite

Hi Bloggers, Rachel here and it's my turn to' WOW' you all today.

I decided to follow the Wedding theme and make a frame - but then I noticed that the brief was Wedding Invitations so I made one of those too!
As you can see below, on both projects I stuck with the pastel colours but also used Bright White on the invite and Gold Rich Pale on the frame to give some contrast.
Anyhow here are my offerings:


On this invitation I used Pastel Pink and Bright White Embossing Powders. I cut the window using a Nestie and used an Embossing Pen and Pastel Pink EP to edge it.  The music is stamped onto vellum, embossed using Bright White EP and then torn. The tree is from the 'Is It A Bird' stamp set.


This picture frame took a little longer to create.
I used a Malma mirror from Ikea - such a tiny mirror and massive frame:). I primed it with a coat of gesso and then randomly painted it with two colours of green acrylic paint. Then for the fun bit! Stamping and embossing the whole frame using the Brocade stamp and Pastel Yellow EP. The swirls were cut with a die and coated with Gold Rich Pale EP, as was the sentiment. A few flowers, metal corners, and of course, a special photo and you have a lovely keepsake.

I hope you like my projects this month - keep tuned to see all the other lovely things created by our talented Design Team.

Have fun!

Rachel x


 

Comments

  1. Wow :)

    I love the cutaway window on the wedding invitation - classy! Love the layering on the frame - sort of a negative resist going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are lovely hun the invitation is so simple but works so well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I going to follow you on pinterest ;O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment