Sail With Me


I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I've got a layout to share with you this morning using more of my favorite  Wow Embossing Powders.

The chipboard accent to the right of my picture is from Twiddleybitz and is a two part design. I love the look of embossing on detailed chipboard. On the bottom piece, I covered it with Wow Embossing Powder Copper Regular. After it was heat-set, I stamped script from the Call Me Stamp set using Archival Ink. The top piece was embossed with the Suzy West Cotton Candy powder, and then was spritzed with Goosebumps, and added some Opaque White Regular to give the appearance of splashing waves.

Wow Embossing Powders:
Call Me Clear Stamp Set

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies:
Horizon Coved Rectangle Reflections Die
Mega Fanciful Flourish
Stacker Flower #4
Stacker Flower #5
Pair of Ferns
Medium Rose
Judy's Blooms

Patterned Papers:
Kaisercraft

Chipboard:
Twiddleybitz

Cardstock:
Worldwin Papers

Epiphany Crafts Epoxies and Charms

Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful layout, awesome layer and details, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chipboard accent!! Also really like the detail on the paper matting the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment