Flock to the country!

Hello its my turn this month, Emma (aka The Sparkly Fairy) to share a WOW! Embossing Powder Project with you. As you may have guessed from the title we were asked to create something using the Flock Powders and it was not to be a card!


I decided to create a canvas using the Flock powders to create a landscape. I cut double sided adhesive in landscape shapes, applied it to the canvas and then rubbed the flock powders onto each section. You could also use the Bonding Powder as a fixative. The overlays are black peel off stickers.

I had never really tried flocks before but am really pleased with the results you can achieve!

Shopping List for this Project:

Sky Blue
Bright Blue
Yellow
Lemon Yellow
Lime Green
White

Comments

  1. What a great canvas - love the translucent layers of the flock, and the silhouettes set it off a treat.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed what you come up with when given a couple of pots of fluff :)) This is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma - I would never have thought of doing something like this. Very creative and it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very clever, love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment