Peace

Hi! It's Sandie here today with a little WOW! Embossing inspiration. Following along with our theme this month, Christmas and/or Winter, I have made a Winter tag. 


To create the background I started with some blue snowflake paper and added a thin layer of gesso over most of it. Then I added some mesh and more gesso. Using a stencil and modelling paste I added some bubbles. 

For the snowflakes I first embossed them with Clear Gloss and then some Mojave.


I coloured the tree with a green copic marker (G21) and then spritzed it with Kiwi Glimmer Mist, dried it off with a heat gun and then embossed it with Clear Gloss. 


I sprinkled some Nice Ice Blue and Mojave onto mod podge and heat embossed it so that the powders melted into the mod podge. 


I stamped the sentiment onto white card with Memento black ink and then cut the letters apart. I adhered them with mod podge and then put a thick layer of glossy accents over them. Finally, I inked the edges with Broken China distress ink. 



WOW Embossing Products Used: 
Powders: Nice Ice Blue, Mojave & Clear Gloss
Heat Tool 

CLICK HERE TO ENTER OUR CHALLENGE AND WIN SOME WOW! EMBOSSING POWDERS!!


Theme for the month: Christmas and Winter!

Sandie
xxx

Comments