Two Tags using the Melted powder technique

Hello everyone

For my September project I've made two tags using my favourite technique with WoW powders.

I love using my melt pot so I cut out two tags, melted some embossing powders and poured the melted powder onto the tags.

Once cool I re-heated each one with my heat gun swirling the colours around letting the heat do the work to form patterns.

I embedded a metallic charm into each and then stamped into the tags using the DeVine stamp.

A simple process but each one comes out differently every time. So much fun.

Give this technique a go as I'm sure you will have lots of fun making patterns with the colours and adding textures with your WoW stamps.

Products used - DeVine Stamp
                          Metallikc Copper powders
                         Metallic Pink
Melt pot and Heat gun

Comments

  1. These look fabulous will have to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fabulous will have to try this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool... I love stamping into my melted powders... love the effect! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment