One stamp - Different Ways

Hi again


Christine here again with my last blog post for October. For the theme "One stamp - different ways" Iv'e used the lovely Cracked Leather stamp. Iv'e stamped the image in blue over a canvas which I covered in coloured and inked tissue paper.

I then stamped the image again on yellow paper and cut out various shapes sticking them to the bottom left of the canvas.



I then stamped the image again but this time onto brown paper and cut out a Dragonfly shape which I embossed with Pink Perfection powders which gave an irridescent look to the wings.

I melted some Melt It powders using my Melt pot and moulded some flowers which I added to my canvas along with clear embossed leaves.

Adhesive stones were added to the Dragonfly to finish.  Iv'e had lots of fun with this theme.

Good luck to those of you who have entered the Challenge - another on the way for November so keep you eye on the blog and details coming soon.....




Products used in this creation were:


Comments