Shake It- WOW Style

Hi Everyone



This month for WOW HQ, I have purchased a snow globe from Hobbycraft and converted it WOW style.  These are inexpensive and your family can put their own mark on the globes and give them as presents.

I started with taking the back off the snow globe and tracing around the template with some black card.  I then covered the black card with an anti static bag, then with Versamark stamped out the flowers from the 'ME collage' and heat set with Vanilla White embossing powder.


I then used Versamark again and stamped up the stars from the 'Let it Snow' set and heat set again with Vanilla White.

I then inked up the flowers again with black archival ink and stamped over the top of the white embossing.  Then heat set again.  The black ink melts into the embossing giving it a shadow effect.

I then put the picture at the back of the snow globe.

Have a wonderful month




Comments

Post a Comment