A Summery Make



Good morning crafty friends, I hope you're all well. So, it's been that fun time of the month where I get to create my project for the WOW! Blog. This month's theme was our favourite embossing technique and I went for coloured vellum. I love it as its so pretty and yet so simple!


I started by stamping the Secret Garden stamp with a Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad on white vellum. I then used Opaque Bright White embossing powder over the top then melted with a heat tool. I then turned the vullum over and coloured the back of the flowers with ProMarkers.


I then layered the vellum on white card to really show off the colours and used the Just Saying stamp embossed with Pink Lady opaque powder for the sentiment.  I added a pretty organza bow and placed a small button in the centre that has been embossed with Mermaids Tails Embossing Glitter.

I can't wait to see what you all create this month, enjoy!

Where to buy




US Shop

Comments

  1. This is so pretty with the vellum Sarah and I love tbe pink with the blue and the lovely gems you have used. A beautiful card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Sarah, this is STUNNING! Oh my goodness, I HAD to pin this for inspiration. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment