Triptych


Hi WOW's fan. This is Laurence (laury55) today to show you a triptych. On each panel I included a different technique with the same stamp.

On the left one, I created a background where I stamped with the same stamp from the Flights of Fancy stamp set. I cut out some images and covered the hat with 2 coats of clear Gloss ultra high embossing powder to add interest.

For my second technique I stamped the same pattern on a separate sheet of paper and heat embossed it with WOW paprika.

The third technique is a combination of the 2 previous techniques: heat embossing and repetition of the same pattern. I used watercolor paper and cut out a second sheet of paper of the same dimension. I die cut a circle and used it as a stencil to stamp and heat emboss with WOW opaque bright white. With my second sheet still on top of the watercolor paper I added color with distress ink. The stamped leaves will resist to ink and you will color a circle with your "stencil". 

I hope you will be inspired and play along on our current challenge.

 

Wow embossing pad
WOW heat tool
WOW Opaque bright white Regular
WOW Clear Gloss Ultra High
WOW Primary Ebony
WOW Paprika
WOW Flights of Fancy
WOW Big Words

Comments

  1. This is a beautiful Halloween card Laurence and I love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment