Memory Tag by Susanne

Hi there!

Susanne writing today and I'm sharing a memory tag today. I used a baby photo from my grandma's stash and "framed" it with a mixed media tag.


I started with a gelli printed background. I used the "J'adore" background stamp together with jet black Archival Ink. I stamped it randomly with low preassure here and there. After this was completely dry I used two hearts from the "Layered Hearts" set and embossed them with "Golden Flame" Glitter.


The lovely glittered hearts are made with the "Hearts" silicone mold. I mixed: "Fireworks" Sparkle with Melt-It powder.
I cut the love from cardstock which was covered with double sided tape. I add "Fireworks" Sprarkle to the sticky side.


Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.

Supplies:
WOW! Embossingpowder:
Embossing Ink Pad
Melt-It Powder
Golden Flame Glitter
Hearts Silicone Mold
Heat Tool
J'adore Stamp set
Layered Hearts
Fireworks Sparkle
Others:
Double Sided Tape
Gelli Plate
Ranger Archival Ink
"Love" die from STAMPlorations

Comments

  1. Such a cute photo Susanne and the tag with all the beautiful colours and sparkle shows it off beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment