Glitter, Shine and Metallic .........with Pink & Main




Hi All, Jo here and welcome to today's blog post.

This month the Design Team have had the pleasure on working on projects to collab with the Pink & Main products now available in the WOW store.








The cards I have made is simple yet striking as the embossing powders I have used both metallic and glitter mix speak for themselves. 

I'm hoping that you can see in these cards the effectiveness yet simplicity of this simple card layout doesn't need to be over complicated at all.

The background stampset I have used is the WOW's "POP" background.

For the sentiment I have used the versatile "Congrats" stamp and coordinating die from Pink & Main. 
This fabulous stampset and die can also be layered as it has the detailed script of the word as well as the out layer of the sentiment.

I have created a video show casing these embossing powders and stamps. 





Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoyed today's card creations.

Hugs
Jo





Comments

  1. Oh, I love that background. Such a fun stamp. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ! These cards are so cheerful with these adorable dots !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful cards.. Looks so amazing.

    Silver Glitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment